If you love to read, you love to talk about reading, you write reviews and post them, and you’re active on social media, you might be the right fit for my Faith in Fiction Street Team.
This is a new beginning for me and I’ll be learning as I go along with my team of Amish romance cheerleaders. These are some of the ways you can help as a Faith in Fiction Street Team Member:
You’ll receive an ARC (Advanced Readers Copy) of releases around the time of each new book’s release. Street Team members are asked to read the book and then write a review if they like the book. Nothing is required if you don’t. Then more fun stuff follows. Be a cheerleader for the book. Word of mouth is one of the best promotional tools there is for any product. The more you talk about it, the better.
Members of the team will receive perks such as membership in a closed FB group where we will brainstorm, talk books, pray for each other, and generally chitchat.
Each new member of the team will receive one free signed Kelly classic from Kelly’s book vault. Street members will receive Fiction in Faith t-shirts as well as pens and bookmarks.
They’ll also be first in line for other swag as it becomes available.
- Write a review and post it on the on-line book seller sites such has Amazon, ChristianBook.com, Goodreads, Novel Crossing, Barns and Noble, Books A Million, or any other on-line review site.
- Talk about the book on your social media sites and any group sites to which you belong. That includes pinning a copy of the cover on Pinterest and uploading your own video about the book on Youtube.
- If you have your own blog, talk about it there.
- Ask your local library to stock the book if it hasn’t already and ask your church library to do the same.
- Like the book on Amazon.
- If you see the book in a bookstore, take a photo on post it on social media.
- Write a review for your local newspaper.
- Suggest the book to any book clubs to which you belong.
You get the idea and you may be able to think of better ways to create buzz. I’ve been in the public relations business for more than 20 years, but I’m constantly amazed at people’s creativity in this arena. If you feel comfortable with it, it’s in good taste, and it will make people sit up and take notice, give it a whirl.
If you’re interested, please fill out the form below. Talk to you soon!
Thank you for your interest!